Professional Background, Training and Qualifications
Sinead has over 25 years of experience in the area of Social Work, Social Care and Residential Care. In 2014 Sinead became interested in the area of Mindfulness and embarked on a Foundation Course in UCC, this ultimately led her to the Master’s Degree in Personal and Management Coaching. Sinead graduted with her Masters Degree in Personal and Management Coaching in 2018 and has been working in the area of Coaching for the last number of years.
Sinead has a keen interest in the area of Mindfulness and overall Wellbeing. She has undertaken foundation training in Nutrition and has completed a range of courses in the area of Mindfulness including Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction and Mindfulness Based Self Management. She continues her studies in this area and developing her own personal practice through retreats and workshops. Sinead hopes to facilitate workshops in Mindfulness.
- Masters Degree in Personal and Management Coaching (UCC,2018-First Class Honours)
- MBSR Course- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction.(2019)
- Foundation Course in Nutrition(UCC,2018)
- Foundation Course in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy(UCC,2016)
- Professional Training Course in Psychometric Testing-Test Administration & Analysis(UCC,2016)
- Foundation Course in Mindfulness Based Self- Management(UCC,2015)
- Bachelor of Social Work Degree(UCC,2004)
- Certificate in Applied Social Studies in Social Care. (CIT,2000)
- Diploma in Social And Community Studies(UCC,1995)
- Sibshops Facilitator Training
- Parents Plus Facillitator Training
Sinead continues her studies in the area of Mindfulness